Regional User Forums
A Brightspace Regional User Forum is all about connection and collaboration. With presentations, training sessions, and dedicated time for peer networking, attendees can discover how Brightspace—our integrated learning platform—supports every individual’s unique pathway and potential.
Add your voice to the discussion! We want to provide you with the best possible opportunity to make an impact by exchanging insights, strategies, and best practices with your local peers. By working with our staff and your educational neighbors to build a community of collaboration, you can help spark the shared passion for learning that connects us all as we build for a brighter future.
- Sit in on both D2L-led and user-led presentations
- Gain practical experience with hands-on training sessions for the Brightspace platform
- Provide firsthand feedback in focus groups
- Experience a first-look demonstration of the latest solutions D2L has to offer
- Share tips and tricks with your peers during scheduled networking opportunities
Upcoming Events Article Gallery
Where will we be?
There are no records to display